In 2020 I am offering a series of 'incubation spaces' that explore our personal and professional responses to the climate emergency. These gatherings are an invitation to bring our fallible selves back into relationship with each other and the world. Together we can experiment and learn from each other how to weave ourselves back into a soulful connection with life, how to re-ignite our love affair with the more than human world and how to allow our hearts to break open.
Sharing our deep emotional selves brings us into community with each other and opens healing ground. This may allow space for something new and precious to emerge.
I am putting out a call to come together in humility in a time of crisis. I invite all of us to step out of our professional roles and our shared cultural need to know where the journey is going. Together we can offer each other refuge from having to know what next.
We will listen for whatever calls to us from beyond our habitual anthropocentric and individualistic perspectives and pay attention to what needs tending in our own lives, in the community of all living presences and in service of the generations yet to come.
Informed by the potent practices of Gestalt Therapy, nature connection and deep ritual, these gatherings will include:
- creative writing in order to loosen the ground
- movement that invites the body to be part of the picture
- nature connection that invites us to listen to what may lie outside of our awareness
- grief tending that invites us into resonance with the soul of the world
- small group work that builds support for each other
- poetic imagination that courts the wild soul and opens a wider perspective
If you are interested, please contact me for more details.
March 2020 in London
June 2020 in Forest Row